Monday, August 24, 2009

.

Love aches me,
Yes, I love you boy.


Yesterday,
woke up late. Fucking tired.
All I did was, woke up.
Bathed and my brother was getting into trouble again.
Quarrelled with my mum. And she threw me and my brother out of the house.
Without second thought, I left, for work.
4 hours later, she text me saying sorry.
Asking me to go home after work.

Night, my parents came back home not long after I reached home from work.
My dad just started to kpkb. Saying I didn't teach my brother to study.
Fine, my fault isit ?

Left the computer after shutting it down. Mum started to give me attitude.
I was halfway to tears. But didn't cry.
Nevermind.. Thanks to my brother, and he started to do his damn fucking homework.

As he was doing his homework, my mum like usual. Continued to kpkb.
Do until about 12am, once he finished, all he did was slam my room door and left.
He made me keep awake to pei him just in case he don't know how to do.
And thats what he did, not even a single thankyou. Fine.

After my brother left my room. My mother's attitude change again.
She apologised to me the second time.
She was like, suddenly as if she was so happy.

I started to breakdown. Hoping she will so leave my room asap.
I cried. I just felt so upset. I don't understand why either.
My mum started to try to tell me jokes, and I just can't smile.

I just lost all my mood today.
I didn't have any mood to do anything.
Seriously.


This is out for my dad. But I know he'll never see this..
You know, you're bias.
In everything.
Whats wrong with you.
I can't teach didi to study. You know why ?
I'm under big fucking pressures myself.
I come home late most of the days in a week.
I have to cope with my own studies.
And I have to teach someone who doesn't have a single fuck interest in studies.
Yes, I force him a lot, why ?
I don't want him to become like me. From a top 10 pupil.
Becoming top from the back.
Guess what, I already told him.
He owes me 2hours of my sleep.
2 hours my computer time.
2 hours my housework time.
He's gonna pay that all by this week.
By all means, and I'm no longer going to respect you as much.
You want to cane ? Want to beat ? Up to you. I don't give a fuck anymore.
No matter how you whack me, I won't feel the pain.
You whacked me since 3 and here you're still doing it.
You do it without shame and thinking I will feel the shame.
No, sorry. You're wrong. Everything your beloved son does.
I gets double the payback. Being rude to teachers in school.
I get caned too. Is this far ? I hope you know you're not being fair.
I'm not God.
I have no super powers.
I can't make your fucking brainless son become a genius overnight because I'm not one myself.
So, handle your damn son yourself. I'm disgraced to have such a brother.


And lastly.
Sarah nahbei sister.
Cheerup alrights.
Don't be so sad le. I see liao also will ximtia.
Anything you can tell me deh k.
You need me, I try my best to fly down to pei you k.
Just don't be sad anymore.
It hurts me yeah.
Luvs,

Goodbye,
linnie.

No comments: