Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Oh, I'm here to update.
Sean's editted version of MY story over at this page.
-points-
over here :D

Read it and compare okay.
Here it goes. :

Ever since Marnie was young, she was forced to study very hard, if her results weren't up to expectations. Her parents chose the uncivilized way of dealing with things.

As time passed, she grew up to be a teenager. She became rebellious, smoking, drinking and picking fights ; routine appointments with the discipline master.

Though rebellious, deep inside, she loved her mother dearly. Her mother slightly depression made life even more difficult.

Marnie loved this guy called Joel. Whenever she's down, Joel's there to comfort her , to give her encouragement. "Its this love eternal" she thinks.
Each time she's not with him, she does nothing bu think about him. Till one unfortunate day, her mother checked her phone after a quarrel. Her mother did not approve when she saw the messages and flew into a rage. She threw insults like poison darts at her and gave her a multitude of reasons why their behaviour was unacceptable. Marnie did not give a damn. Giving up on the relationship would plunge her into sadness. Neither did Joel. Even with Marnie's mother's intervention.

Marnie thought that their love was immutable. As time passed, Joel seemed to distance himself from Marnie. Marnie felt upset. But on the brighter side, at least he was still with her.

On one fateful day, her mother checked on her again. This time, she threatened to kill herself and throw Marnie out of the house. Marnie wanted to get thrown out, she really didn't bother. But with her mother's life, it just couldn't happen.

She broke up with Joel. She left with her heart torn apart. She decided to stay as close friends. But, two days had passed. She left empty, hollow, alone. She fell sick soon after.

Marnie went tto Joel and initiated a patchup. She thought it would be a private one. No one would find out. His words split Marnie's heart apart even more. He rejected her. All she wanted was him. But, it would never happen..

Marnie sweared that on the 100th day of waiting for him would be the day her life ended. No one ever bothered abouyt her dying. It just wasn't true enough to let them believe.

(Not edited)
On the 65th day, Marnie complete 500 straw hearts.
Each moment she think of him, she'll breakdown.
She don't understand anything about him, about love.
She thought he loved her as much as she do. It just doesn't seem so anymore.

The 100th day, came and left.
Marnie was gone. She finished her mother's medication at one go.
She laid on the bed, gone, forever.

As the paper beside her bed reads as followed.
"
Dearest Joel,
Have you forgotten about me already ? I hope so.
I just don't want you to remember a single thing about me.
I loved you, and I hope you did too.
When you read this, I doubt you can find me anymore.
I'm already gone. I hope, you would take good care of yourself.
Don't fall ill again and make people around you worry.
Find yourself a nice person and settle down in the future.
I'll watch you from the above.
Hopefully you know, that I'll love you, no matter what.
You're my love forever.
I hope, you'll forget about this letter, after reading.
Forget about me.
Get on with your life.
Goodbye. I love you.

Always love you,
Marnie, 100th day of waiting. "

- End.

Oh, blog about today k :D .
Literature was test again.
Boringgggggggg.
But Sean was making me laugh all the time.

MotherTongue.
Explained to Guolaoshi about my Journal and she doesn't seem to believe.
Its true though):

Recess.
POK LIAO @_@ .

History.
Was quite boring cause I kept got scolded -.-'

English,
Showed Zafrena the hard copy of the story.
And she cried. -screams- not another one ._.'
Well, w/e it is, I'll just not let people cry again T_T!
Im so guilty uh.

Maths,
BORING.

Afterschool.
Chionged home,
1) Skip the idk-what-is-it-called-thingy.
2) My mum phone lost. Wtfbbq.
3) She was throwing a temper.
4) Idk la.

Now sitting here posting like some idiot.
Boringgggggggggggg.

Zen's a nice and cute guy. Fullstop.
(Dont say I bad k)

No comments: