Saturday, August 08, 2009

Gooooooood morning customer, ohwait, its not morning.


Changes.


I'm here to post about the greatest.
Called Har Xinyi :o
Its the 8th year already.
This year probably very good to you ya.(:
Jiayous in your studies
Jiayous in yr volleyball.
Lastlong with yr guy.
Do well in everything k(:
080801, forever we'll be.
luvs.

Hah, spilt feelings?
Once him and now another him -.-'
And to one of them,

Yeah, you're aware that I like you.
True, yes. But I doubt you are.
You're shifting your attention to someone else.
So, I just shun you off from now on.
Whatever you said, won't be remembered a single.
Just find whoever you like and stead.
I don't have to be brought along with you.
I should have miaed from you longer.
Guess what, I was wrong about you.
I take time off to pei you last time.
But, well, wasted aren't they ?
I see I'm not the one receiving your concerns.
Told you to get the person you want.
And you just keep , ..
You shun me before. And I'm doing the same to you now.
Sorry, I'm hurt by you way too much.
Bye.

No comments: