Sunday, August 09, 2009

No matter what, I love you.

I'm here to post this crap that I wrote when I woke up in the morning.
Meaning, haven't brush teeth and bath @@!
Wait, but I've done it already o_o'

Well, don't want read then too bad le.
I didn't use much nice words.
So it won't attract people. x.x'

Ever since Marnie was young, she was fored to study very hard.
Because if her results wasn't good enough. Her parents simply choose to cane her.
They call it "teaching her a good lesson for not paying attention in class."
Even if she gets 1st in class. That doesn't satisfy them.

As time pass, people grow. She grew to be a teenager.
She became very rebellious to many people like her parents and teachers.
Life was totally a rollar coaster ride,

She's rebellious, yes. But deep inside she loves her mother dearly.
Her mother had slight depression. Which made life even more difficult.
Moreof, she got a grandma who is always nagging and crapping.
Telling people stories about the family.

Marnie loved her guy called Joel. With him, her life seems much happier.
He's always there for her, she felt as though, he was her family.
She wanted it so much to live with him forever.
Once they're away from each other.
Marnie would think of him. Each day, hour, minute, second.

It was so perfect. Until one day,
Her mother checked her phone after a mass quarrel.
Unfortunately, she saw the messages from Joel. Her mother didn't approve of their r/s.
She thinks they're too young. She flew into a bigger rage.
She threw clothes, bags, anything that's in her way onto Marnie.
Her mother threaten to throw her soft toys away.
That was the last thing that Marnie would throw.
Marnie didnt give up yet. Joel didn't either.

Marnie thought that their love would last. For eternity.
As time pass, Joel seem to drift away from Marnie.
Marnie felt, that she's clinging on too much.
But she thought, on the brighter side.
She's still wtih him. So, she's alright.

On that fateful month, that fateful day. Her mother checked on her again,
She saw his messages again. This time, her mother threaten to kill herself after
throwing Marnie out of the house. Marnie knew it would be serious.
For a person who has got despression to say this.
Marnie, doesn't bother about getting thrown out.
But, its her mother that she worry alot for. She decided, to let go.
It was the worst mistake she could ever make.

She broke up, she left with a broken heart.
She decided to stay as close friends with Joel. But two days has pass.
She felt so empty. She can't eat, she just totally break down.

Marnie went up to Joel and initiated(?) a patch. She thought he would agree.
Just a private r/s of them 2. He just rejected her.
His words, spilt Marnie apart. All she wanted was, just him.
But it won't happen anymore.

(Aft this i got no mood to write so its crap)
Marnie told herself to give him 100 days.
On the 101th day , she would leave this place.
Her friends didn't believe, it just wasn't true enough.

On the 65th day, Marnie complete 500 straw hearts.
Each moment she think of him, she'll breakdown.
She don't understand anything about him, about love.
She thought he loved her as much as she do. It just doesn't seem so anymore.

The 100th day, came and left.
Marnie was gone. She finished her mother's medication at one go.
She laid on the bed, gone, forever.

As the paper beside her bed reads as followed.
"
Dearest Joel,
Have you forgotten about me already ? I hope so.
I just don't want you to remember a single thing about me.
I loved you, and I hope you did too.
When you read this, I doubt you can find me anymore.
I'm already gone. I hope, you would take good care of yourself.
Don't fall ill again and make people around you worry.
Find yourself a nice person and settle down in the future.
I'll watch you from the above.
Hopefully you know, that I'll love you, no matter what.
You're my love forever.
I hope, you'll forget about this letter, after reading.
Forget about me.
Get on with your life.
Goodbye. I love you.

Always love you,
Marnie, 100th day of waiting. "

- End.

Im just bored. So i made up -.-'
I know it suck.

No comments: