Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hiiiiii.

I've editted the entire post for dedications.
YAY! Check out for your names O_O.


Compose, that love for me


Dedications starts from..

Sarah alimeow, ahbeng, nabei sister .
Hi. ^^. You seemed to be really troubled everytime yeah :l.
Always look on the positive side kkkk.
Though I still don't really know you that well.
But I love you kkkk :D! Shall you be happy for-ever. ♥!
I'm so nice to put you first k. Say thankyou :3!
Let the SND Spirit last till the end of time !

Petrina twinnie, sister .
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
L is for Linnie. Not Loser k. ^^.
I wanna meet you and I want my BOF discs back.
My mum's killing me for that. Roar !
Well, I love you and you know that ^^.
-muacks- Happyhappy no sad.

AnnabelTM babysweetheart, kula, sister .
Babysweetheart ! :D .
Chu n0ex tatx miiezc lurbxzc uuezcx?
Maiix w3ddinqqx at y0urx h0us3x riiqht :D!
Giibx Anqba0x 0r iiex dunchxczc q0 lerhx.
Hehehx, iiexcv lurbzx uuexzxc al0txcz.
mwarrkieexcz.

Jiayi stead, sister .
Hi stead. I love you.
I love you and I love you.
Muacks. And stop raping me. I will shy deh k.
^^. Stay happy ♥

Angel laogong, sister 051209 .
Hi my darling.
How are you and you disappeared again.
I shall spam you on phone @@!. LOL.
I loveloveloveloveloveloveloveyou.
Must celebrate one year together kkkkk. :D
-winks- ilyyyyyyy.

Xinyi twinnie, DASAME .
Hi.
How are you.
Hope you are happy and stay happy.
Loves, :D

Im fucking lazy to continue. I'll update again k.
Anyone tell me shuld i start a new blog or continue after the 1000post ?):

No comments: