Saturday, August 29, 2009

Forlorn loves,

I went deep in thought, when would I leave this country.
Its a delay again. Why even the aeroplane wants to keep me here.
I want to just pack up and go and now the plane's keeping me waiting.
Jonathan thought in silence. He hoped so much to leave.
The only reason to cure his forlorn heart.
His dolorous soul.

There's still 1 hour before he can enter the departing hall.
He sat down, sipping coffee and having a piece of cheesecake.
Hoping to for time to pass by faster.
Jonathan's leaving for the France, and won't be back so soon as yet.
He just don't feel like being in the country anymore.
Or, just for now..

-edited-

So much for being nice that time isn't it ?
Thought Jonathan, for the next few minutes, all he could think of,
Is just his past with Clara. The girl he would want all his life.
Why must it be Clara that broke his heart into millions of glass shards.

He wiped away the tears that was dripping down his face.
It's the past already isn't it ? Let it go I guess. Jonathan whispered to himself.
"Calling for passengers of airplane XZ2345Y. Please enter the Departure hall."
He took his small baggage and headed into the departure hall.

More memories were brought back to him,
The first time he and Clara went over to another country together.
It was France, the days spent there were like the best of their lifes.
Or maybe it was just Jonathan himself..

He boarded the airplane and sat down.
Closed his eyes and wanted to get some sleep first.
"Excuse me sir, can you move please. Thanks." A voice said.
Immediately, Jonathan opened his eyes, the voice was so familiar.

Why her, why must it be her, when I'm already leaving this country ?
Why on the same plane. Why. Questions filled up Jonathan's mind.
It was Clara. The last person Jonathan would ever want to see again.
And now, sitting side by side ? Jonathan let out a loud sigh.

"Hey, Jonathan ! I see we're travelling on the same plane ya. Where are you going this time?" Clara asked.
I merely smiled. And told myself to keep quiet. I dont have to answer her dont I ?
Jonathan continued to close his eyes. And tried his best to maintain his mood.
As he closed his eyes, he saw memories of him and Clara together.
Why could Clara pretended that nothing had happened ?

After the entire day of travelling on the plane.
They arrived at the airport of France, and Clara approached Jonathan again.
Clara : You haven't tell me where you're going this time .
Jonathan : Uh ..
Clara : So ? I'm here for a holiday myself.
Jonathan : Oh .. I'm ..
Clara cuts off : Gotta go check in my hotel. Talk to you if I see you again ! -waves-

Clara walks off, Jonathan's eyes welled up with tears.
But nothing came out. He took his time to walk out of the airport.
Hired a cab and headed off to the hotel he was suppose to stay at.

At the hotel lobby, he collected his room key and took the elevator up to the 7th storey.
Where he was suppose to be at. He walked to room 702 and entered the room.
He left his luaggages there and took his bag off to have his lunch.

- To be continued again-
Moodless to continue.
If I run out of idea. Then I'll stop writing this le.
Byebye.

Linnie,

-edits-
You guys know what?
I'm fading. Fading from everyone. Anyone.
I don't know why. Maybe because of my attitude?
Yeah, I know it fucking suck.
Why not, I disown everyone?
Much better? Life's seriously getting nowhere now.

Fuck this thing k.
Life should just end why not.
_|_

No comments: