Monday, August 17, 2009

I don't know how and what to do anymore.


Yours was never me.
Wont there be like this.


Yay ! Mr Quek let us play BBall today ! I will never be able to shoot the damn ball in with my fucking nails k. -.- Gah ): !

Mothertongue,
I didn't manage to talk a lot. Wasn't totally in the damn mood.

Geography.
Whore kept calling my name. Please la, don't be so bias can. Nbcb. I get good results. You not happy. I get bad results, you suan me. Come lmp la hor. NNB.

Recess.
Tried to hide in the class with Mao, Wynne, Yoga and Khiatong.
Until some guys sabotaged us and told the auntie that we're in class.
And we got a minor scolding. Mr Phua threaten and it wasn't scary -.-'

English.
Went through the Sec 4 worksheet.
I've got 11/20. Heeeeeeee.
I got improve ley :D!

Mathematics.
Boring.

Science.
Boring.

Afterschool.
Went mama and cabbed.
Back to Ev and then home.
Wasted so much money.
:l.
I suck siallllllll.

I have no idea what to do now(: .
Yeah, because I hurt a lot too.
Goodbye alrights.

No comments: