Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hiiiie. :3

I'm here to embarrass myself.
Please do not look at the following.
If you are eating, drinking or on the verge of vomitting.
It makes everything come out from the front.

Do on click if you want to see it clearly.

Age : I don't know. But it was super young ? Obviously . Circled one is me.


Age : 4plus going 5. The year that I haven't cut my hair short.


Age : 5. On the right on. Left is Xinyi ^-^

I skipped 5 years LOL !!!


Age : 10. x.x chinese new year.


Age : 11. At the damn chalet.


Age : 12. October.


Age : 12. November, graduation night.


Age : 13 . January.


Age : 13 . Febuary


Age : 13 . March .


Age : 13 . April .


Age : 13 . May .


Age : 13. July. The last day of sth.


Age : 13 . The present. Now.

I realised the change in me.
I've been changing bad to worst.
I want the old me back. I want to be happy and cheerful.
The me that was never upset.
The one what is an optimist.
I hope that would ever come back to me.
Because, I need that part of myself.
Self-entertained.
Bye. Im off.

No comments: