Thursday, August 20, 2009

Its just a joke. Too funny isnt it.


I know its my fault.
I know I should have loved you too.
I know I broke your heart.
I know I've upset you.
I know no matter what I say wont help.
I know you'll be very sad.
I know, yes.
I know.


Love, its just a word isn't it ?
I'm just someone who doesn't appreciate it.
By the way, this isn't an emo post or something.
Neither I'm sad. No one have to worry for me k ^^!

Schooled today.
Fk, Mr Quek :l!!!!

Mothertongue,
Idk.

Projectwork.
Idk anything abt the presentation.
But still presented.

Recess.
Changed and got diao.
Pubor, wuji we come one on one k (: .

Geog.
Nothing, whore didnt aim me today.

Science.
Frog was staring at me cause I was falling asleep.

English.
Summary test.
Slept and realised I was crying.
:l

Afterschool.
Cabbed to house downstairs bus-stop with Rachel.
She took 291 to inter. Thanks ya :D.
Then, bathed and stuff.
Went down to Tampines interchange to meet Tammie and Ben.

Took mrt down to cck. ._____. !
Sit until butt pain.
Reached there about 4pm. -yawn-
Then, ate fries and drank mcfrap. :o

Trained down to Petir. Or w/e it is. -.-'
Wasted my fucking time k.
That pbk. _|_ .

Don't want say le.
All I bother is.
I will never help another one settle their taiji already.
Fuck hell, go there sit and wait for her?
She think she queen or what.
I not very free one k.
I need to study you fucking dog.
So, fuck off. I shall never see you again.

Withluv,
linnie.

No comments: