Friday, August 21, 2009

Post 990.

Post number 990

10 more posts.
Lets see what my heart/brain tell me to do in about 10 more days time k?
Either I close down this blog and restart a new life or something.
Just 10 more post to 1000. Jiayous linnie.

Never to know,
Whats right to wrong .
Because, it could be right and hurts;
and it could be wrong and hurt later on.
Pain before;
pain after.
Living for your own reasons,
You don't change for others.

A hell horrible day.

Was in class in the morning and Farhan and Firdaus. They destroyed Firdaus' chair.
.______.

Went o ut to parade square and went back to class again.
P-face kept nagging like usual.

English,
Quite entertaining because it was a vocab lesson.
And I love vocab O_O !
Learnt syn. of happy and sad. Aw. ):

Recess,
was trying so hard to help KKT clear his 5B DJMax.
Roar, I keep break la ): !
Thanks Chowlin superman ♥. Helped me buy food today ^-^!

History,
It all started off alright.
Was having test. Hopefully I pass k.
I dontwant to lose $10 -.-
Then, the class became noisy.
String screamed and Jinghui darling.
Jinghui darling went out of the class as told.
That string -blrblrblrblrblr-
Hais..

Science,
The moment Frog enters, she started to scold.
I got 8/15 for the damn test.

I don't want to update the rest.
This is a fucking bad day.
Kept getting scolded.
Byebye,

And no photos today. ^-^

No comments: