Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Too long, its hidden.

I'm starting anew.
80 days, and it stops.
I won't wait anymore.
I'm starting as a fresh new person.

Today rocked my foot. ^^

P.E was just the test.
Whore kept asking Khiatong to join softball.
She tried pulling Yoga in also -.-'

Art.
Listened to song and finished the drawing.

Recess.
Nothing much.

Science.
Ohmy, boring.

Music.
Asshole really called Qinghai Greensea.
Kept laughing. Wynne sister sang " ta titi titi ta "
The crochet and quaver.
And she sang " Da didi , didi da - wo"
打弟弟,弟弟打我!
LOLLLL .

Super funny can.

Homeecons.
I didn't cook my fried rice well.
Fuck.

Assembly.
Bored.

Artclub.
First time attending.
Nothing much, just painted Rooster -.-'

Gone ! :D
Im the happy me.
The different me.

- Awhile later.
Oh, I here to post a story.
But, it wont be good cause I just got it off my brain..
It goes like this.. /


I went deep in thought, when would I leave this country.
Its a delay again. Why even the aeroplane wants to keep me here.
I want to just pack up and go and now the plane's keeping me waiting.
Jonathan thought in silence. He hoped so much to leave.
The only reason to cure his forlorn heart.
His dolorous soul.

There's still 1 hour before he can enter the departing hall.
He sat down, sipping coffee and having a piece of cheesecake.
Hoping to for time to pass by faster.
Jonathan's leaving for the US, and won't be back so soon as yet.
He just don't feel like being in the country anymore.
Or, just for now..

3 years ago..
-Ringggg- The school bell rang loudly.
Its the last day of school. Hooray for all!
Additional, its the last year for the graduating classes.
Jonathan was planning to go slacking outside school with his classmates after school.
They walked to the nearby fastfood restaurant and settled down.
They were chatting about the prom night coming up next.
Jonathan had already thought of his prom night partner.

The girl next door his class, Clara.
The average looking girl, yet a beautiful heart.
Unlike those pretty yet mean girls.
But, Jonathan knows that Clara was on steady with Zachary.
That suave looking guy in his class.
How sad..

-to be continued-

No comments: