Thursday, August 27, 2009

As life continues.


I'll turn the clock, on my own.




Look ! I love Sarah !

My rooster. :D

Teachers' day thingy ? Nice can. !

Jovina lapo♥

Tianhui baby♥, Xiufang peanut♥.

Update in point form today.
Jumping Jacks was uber fast today !!
Roar.

Mothertongue.
- Got back the damn test paper.
- Got 25/50.
- Qinghai cried.

Projectwork.
- Went Computer lab.
- Forum-ed.
- Was spamming like crazy.
- Doing maths.

Recess.
- I can't remember.

Geography.
- Damn sleepy.
- Farhan and Jabbar was forced to apologise to me and Zafrena for saying wrong thing.

Science.
- Science experiment.
- Weisuen Girlfy broke the thermometer
- She cried.
- I didn't dare to take the fucking hot water thanks to breaking of beaker the other time.

English.
- I have no idea what happened during English.
- Asshole made us stand there like as if we're punished _|_

After school.
Went down to tampines inter.
Met Hasyimah girlfy ! LOL. I missed her so much.
Went to walkwalkwalkwalkwalk.
And saw that bitch.

Met up with Hazimah and headed to the library.
Barlbalrblarblarblar. I skip.

Went home, changed shoes.
Got this Malay lady. She took bags of koropok @@.
Omg, :l . Then she went to my house to sell.
WTF CAN. I SCARED LAAA.

Down to BigBookShop with Hazimah and Hasyimah again
Bought stuff and went home.
^^

-
Im going on a small hiatus.
Hope to back soon k.
Anything contact me via phone <3.

The story, yet not continued.

I went deep in thought, when would I leave this country.
Its a delay again. Why even the aeroplane wants to keep me here.
I want to just pack up and go and now the plane's keeping me waiting.
Jonathan thought in silence. He hoped so much to leave.
The only reason to cure his forlorn heart.
His dolorous soul.

There's still 1 hour before he can enter the departing hall.
He sat down, sipping coffee and having a piece of cheesecake.
Hoping to for time to pass by faster.
Jonathan's leaving for the US, and won't be back so soon as yet.
He just don't feel like being in the country anymore.
Or, just for now..

3 years ago..
-Ringggg- The school bell rang loudly.
Its the last day of school. Hooray for all!
Additional, its the last year for the graduating classes.
Jonathan was planning to go slacking outside school with his classmates after school.
They walked to the nearby fastfood restaurant and settled down.
They were chatting about the prom night coming up next.
Jonathan had already thought of his prom night partner.

The girl next door his class, Clara.
The average looking girl, yet a beautiful heart.
Unlike those pretty yet mean girls.
But, Jonathan knows that Clara was on steady with Zachary.
That suave looking guy in his class.
How sad..

No comments: