Friday, August 28, 2009

Questions ;

Today's post. Mostly asking myself questions.
Its just questioning myself and answering it.

Nothing much.
So, don't read if you're very boerd.

- Why insult others ?
# Everyone has imperfections. No one on Earth is ever perfect. Why am I trying to make someone become perfect. I have to understand. I just can't face the fact. If there were inperfection, would there be the need to insult anyone ? Its like , this all happens because of imperfections ?

- Why use vulgarites ?
# I can't control my damn temper.

- Why being so nice ?
# Friends are equally like my family. I care for them, alot, yes. I put family second because of my childhood. (dont ask if you dontknow, i wont tell). I can't trust my family and I just trust friends too much. I think friends are the most important things on earth, but I'm just getting the advantage of.

- Why hate others ?
# I can't bring myself to choose foes to become friends. Its like, they have done something wrong in the past, why should I even forgive them ? Sorry doesn't cure. Begging doesn't as well. Nothing can sew up the hurt, that one had given to him/her.

- Can you stop criticising people ?
# Hopefully ? Someone help ?

- Can you stop whacking people and shutup ?
# Lets just hope I do k ?

- Lastly, can you just leave me alone ?
# Yeah, me leaving myself alone. If that could happen, I would make it.

If you have read. Thanks for reading my damn craps.
I'm going to update a new column for stuff.

:D.
Bye and I miss Sarah !! LOL . And of course all of you :D

-Loves,
byebye.!

No comments: