Saturday, August 15, 2009

.


Sorry, I rather be like what I am now.
Just forget it. It's my family, my friends, my school.< I handle my life myself.
Yes, I'm upset about my own life.
I just don't want people to go worry about me.
Because of everything's happenings now.
Please, leave me alone. I just want to be alone.
No matter how much you like me or whatever it is.
I just want to be alone..


I'm currently listening to all 630 songs I have.
And I realised. I rarely have those techno kind of songs.
Alot all emoemo kind of songs and I'm hating it so much. Gah.
Got a lot memories flashes back though. :l.

Blog about today bah.
But, I won't be specific today.

Woke up in the morning and worried about today.
In the end, didn't go anywhere.
Went down to Big Book Shop myself.
On the way, things happened and went back home.

Jiayi called me at 4 plus.
Followed her down to Tampines Mall to buy her bag.
Sial la, she buy the same bag as Tianhui baby.
Chio die sial D:! I jealous LOL.

Went to buy starbucks and famous amos.
And headed back to my house.
Slacked in the room.
Talked to Jiayi :D!
Then, screamed at my brother to let me use the computer.
Jiayi showed me some videos. :D:D:D:D!!!!

She left after my aunts left.
Ahpek gave me $20 and didi another $20.
Whatever for, idk.

Yes, I don't love you.
So leave me alone.

No comments: